The Washington Wizards (2-10) will be attempting to break a five-game losing skid when hosting the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSWI.
The Bucks take the court as 9-point favorites against the Wizards. The over/under for the game is 244.
Bucks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
- Spread: Milwaukee -9
- Total: 244
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -403, Washington +315
Bucks at Wizards odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 9)
- Pick OU:
Bucks 122 – Wizards 115
- Milwaukee has come away with nine wins in the 13 contests it has been listed as the favorite this season.
- Milwaukee has been listed as a favorite of -403 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Milwaukee has a 80.1% chance of walking away with the win.
- Washington has been the moneyline underdog 11 total times this season. DC has gone 2-9 in those games.
- Washington has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +315 or longer in three chances.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Washington has an implied win probability of 24.1%.
- The Bucks score 119.2 points per game, only 3.7 fewer points than the 122.9 the Wizards allow.
- When Milwaukee totals more than 122.9 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- When it scores more than 116.8 points, Washington is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- Milwaukee has an ATS record of 3-3 and a 5-1 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 114.1 points.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s fifth-ranked scoring team (119.2 PPG), while the Wizards rank 28th in points per game allowed (122.9) in the league.
- The 11th-ranked scoring NBA team (114.1 PPG) is Washington, while the Milwaukee squad ranks 23rd in the league defensively (116.8 PPG).
- The Bucks have totaled a total of 30 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.4 per game), while the Wizards have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 106 total points, 8.8 per game).
- Milwaukee’s average implied point total this year is 8.2 fewer points than its implied total in Monday’s game (118.8 implied points on average compared to 127 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has put up more than 127 points in four games.
- Washington’s average implied point total on the year (120 points) is two points higher than its implied total in this matchup (118 points).
How to watch Bucks vs. Wizards
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.